Sunday, September 7, 2008

It Begins. . .

Wow, this is a true commitment. My first entry on our family blog site. Who would've ever thought it would be so intimidating. Now people will visit expecting to see new posts, etc. . . just remember it didn't have anything on it for the first 2 months I had the name reserved. So, keep the expectations in check. :)


We have had a great summer this year. I wouldn't have thought trips could still be as much fun while carrying extra bags, food for a week, a portacrib, medicine, etc. But, of course, having Boston along on them was the best part. She is so facinated with the world, and gets so much joy out of the simplest things (I know I can learn from that)


Our first big adventure was Pirates Cove in Boulder, NV. My Uncle Craig was very gracious to let the family enjoy a fun-filled week in Pirate Paradise! We did waterslides, swimming, boating, and relaxing. It was great. Boston had a blast.


Boston's Cute Cousins after the Treasure Hunt







8 comments:

Sarah said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. Nice first post. I want to hear more about the church history tour & see some pics. I wish I could've caught up with you more yesterday, but it was great to see you. Thanks for coming! I love that little outfit. I love green!! Ty loved too.

Jami said...

Jessica, I'm so proud of you for your first venture in blogging! I love seeing the pictures of Boston and your little family. I can't wait to see more posts (no pressure . . . ) See you on Wednesday?

Devin Bybee said...

Boston is so cute...good thing she didn't get any of her dad's looks!!

tracy layne said...

Its about time! I am so glad you finally caved to the "blogosphere" so I can keep up with you a little bit. I cant believe how big Boston is! Just the first indication that I have not seen you in WAY too long...

Hope I see ya soon!

Melinda said...

It's fun to hear about your adventures!

BeantownFam said...

You have no idea how excited I am that you started a blog!!! Spencer will love visiting it too and seeing pictures of Boston. Thanks again for coming over to Lindon and seeing us even though you had a busy weekend to get ready for-- we loved catching up with ya!

Derek and M'Kenzie said...

Wow welcome to the blogging world!

Mel said...

good job! i'm so proud of you! :)